beabadoobee has navigated the world of global touring, viral fame and musical creation to work towards a dazzling debut album.
'Fake It Flowers' is a testament to this. Bea adopts a mature sound, where her familiar warm, fuzzy lo-fi lies between strings & melodies, bringing the raw honesty of her DIY roots into a new era.
Born in the Philippines and raised in London, Bea Kristi began recording music as Beabadoobee in 2017. At just 20 years old, Beabadoobee has built her huge, dedicated Gen-Z fan base with her flawless output of confessional bedroom pop songs and DIY aesthetic. Her first track, 'Coffee' gathered hundreds of thousands of streams in a matter of days, through a fan-uploaded video, and has since taken on new life as a sample in Powfu's TikTok and worldwide chart-dominating hit Deathbed (Coffee For Your Head).
- Locally Deathbed (Coffee For Your Head) is ARIA 2 X platinum accredited and supported across Nova, HIT and Triple J networks
- Triple J interview confirmed for album release - feature album feeling like a strong possibility.
- 'Care' peaked as No. 2 most played on triple j - averaging 90-250 shazams in Aus per play
- Strong promoter interest across the board for touring
- support from FBI & Triple R
- Zine cover locked in with Coup De Main
- Local DSP Support: Front Left, New Music Friday, Chords & Cardigans (cover), Indie Arrivals
- 3.67K shazams in aus the last 8 weeks
- 956K Spotify listeners in Australia in the last 28 days / 177K New Zealand. Sydney is 6th most listened territory, Brisbane 12, Melbourne 19.
- 30% listeners are between 18-22, 25% 23-27, 10% 35-44